- We now have a choir which meets every Wednesday evening in the John and Betty Mobbs Suite. For more details please ring Ryan Bishop on 02380 363205. Everybody is welcome.
- Weight watchers is coming to Otterbourne Village Hall on a Monday Morning in the Chamberlayne Suite. Watch this space for more news.
- A defibrillator demonstration and information evening will take place in the Chamberlayne Suite on Tuesday the 7th of March at 1930. All welcome.
- Plans for our extension to the Bianchi Suite and Stage are ongoing.
- Soft close toilet seats have now been fitted to all toilets throughout the Complex.
- We have just completed a complete refurbishment of our Bar and Bar area.
- Two cycle racks have been installed, in situ outside the Bianchi Suite.
- A defibrillator has been obtained and was installed during February.
- All of the old Formica topped tables throughout the Complex have now been replaced with new “Blown Plastic” tables which are very sturdy, very light and very easy to handle. We have also purchased more 6ft tables to add to our stock.
- New cigarette bins have been ordered to replace the old ones in front of our building.
- New hot water boilers are also being ordered to replace the quookers in the John and Betty Mobbs and Bianchi Suites.
- Our carpets are all due for their annual clean during the School holidays along with the stripping and re-oiling of the wooden floor in the Chamberlayne Suite.